Areas of Expertise
- Corporate income tax return (Form 500)
- Municipal business tax return (Form 500)
- Computation of the Unitary Value as at 1 January of each year
- Computation of the details per shareholding (Form 506a) where applicable
- Review of tax assessments
- Recommendation of improvements or savings
- Correspondence and meetings with the tax authorities
- Preparing VAT returns
- Calculating and monitoring of tax provisions
It may take a moment, but the timely monitoring of transactions and Year End situations can avoid tax issues.
- Identification of income realized from bank deposits and securities
- Preparation of an individual tax reporting, summarizing the income as per the definitions of the bank customers’ home country rules
- In-depth knowledge of home country rules (available for certain countries or to be provided by home country advisers)
- Easy adaptation of reporting to home country rules (approved working method developed over several years).
- Tax reporting
- Analysis of individual tax situation
- Identification of cross-border solutions to reduce exposure to direct or indirect taxes
- Tax and estate planning with Luxembourg corporate vehicles
- We work as stand-alone advisers or in close collaboration with other advisers (national / international).
The understanding of a client’s needs is the first step to appropriate advice.
We do not just apply tax laws, we develop individually adapted concepts. Creativity and a combination of know-how and ideas means innovation. Innovation in turn creates added value for our clients.
- Mandate as statutory Auditor / Commissaire aux Comptes according to Article 61 of the Luxembourg Law on Commercial Companies
- Supervision and control over all the operations of the company
- Report to the general meeting on the results of the mandate